Thousands of dollars have dissipated in the face of the water crisis, and water availability is starting to drive the value of land in some parts of Australia, reinforcing the idea that water and land are indeed very much interconnected.
In the world of farming, water - in more ways than one - protects land and livelihoods. The question is, what protects your water?
Coerco can help.
An established manufacturer of poly products with more than 25 years' experience, Coerco has been supplying Western Australia with water management solutions that are strong where others are weak, according to Ag Sales Manager Bradyn Wallis.
"Here in the country, we all need to look after one another. In the same vein, Coerco water tanks store precious water while protecting it too," he said.
"With its own in-house processing facility, Coerco is the only manufacturer to retain internal quality control of its broad range of poly products in the field of water storage from start to finish."
Bradyn said Coerco poly tanks protect water in several ways:
- 100 per cent resistance to corrosion
- Seamless, so no walls that crack or separate over time
- Thick walls and less light penetration, so no need to worry about algae
- Flexible and resistant to impact for long service life
- Built using non-toxic, high-quality, food grade polyethylene
- Rotational-moulding is an automated process, minimising errors during poly manufacture
- Built to comply with AS/NZS 4020 that involves testing of products for use in contact with drinking water
- No external UV-resistant gelcoat required - stabilisers for protection against UV degradation are built into the raw poly material
Bradyn said Coerco is the highest-rated water tank manufacturer in Australia, and an expert team with a combined experience of more than 150 years are excellent reasons to deal with them.
"We are a grassroots company with our own fleet of delivery vehicles and a long list of reliable key distributors all over WA," he said, adding that Coerco is accredited to global management standard ISO9001: 2015.
"Producing world-class products and services and making them available to the rural community is a fulfilling job for us and is extremely important, being country-born ourselves."
In addition, Coerco offers a 20-year repair or replace warranty.
"Consistently-competent Coerco water tanks store precious water while protecting it too - respecting every drop of water in more ways than one for decades to come," Bradyn said.
"Coupled with unbeatable after-sales support and a reputation for delivering beyond delivery, Coerco water tanks are as resilient and as flexible as the world of farming demands you to be.
"Bend. Don't break. Isn't this what you need?"