One of the most important aspects of any farm infrastructure project is having a solid foundation and a strong structure, and the team at Cast-Tech Group are committed to ensuring you achieve just that.
Since opening in March 2016, Cast-Tech Group has established a strong reputation in the agricultural marketplace.
Cast-Tech Group offers the complete package for concreting, from precast wall panels to concrete flooring, preparing your site with in-house earthmoving equipment, to precast products such as water troughs, feedlot bunkers, T-blocks and loading ramps.
Based in Gnowangerup, Cast-Tech services the southern half of the state's agricultural region, including the Great Southern, South Coast, South West, the Goldfields and the Wheatbelt.
Cast-Tech Group's mission is to provide 'top quality products and services through dedication, teamwork and commitment to customer service', a mission which embodies its dedication to always achieving the best result for customers.
This advertising feature is sponsored by the following business. Click the link to learn more.
Some of the key benefits of partnering with Cast-Tech Group for your next project include:
- Complete project management - your project is handled by the team, meaning you can focus on your core operations.
- 40mpa concrete strength - all precast products utilise a minimum 40mpa concrete mix design, resulting in highly durable structures.
- In-house capabilities - Cast-Tech Group runs everything in-house to ensure that your project is completed efficiently, cost-effectively and professionally.
- Locally sourced materials and labour - Cast-Tech Group source materials from local suppliers wherever practical and contribute back into the local economy.
- Lifetime guarantee - The Cast-Tech Group guarantee is simple, "we're always on hand to back up our products and services. If our products fail through faulty workmanship, we will rectify the issue at no cost to our client."
Cast-Tech Group's precast and pre-mix services are based out of Gnowangerup and they also operate a mobile batching system, enabling the team to move their batching operation anywhere, at any time.